Come join us for an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at the production of our Model Z fifth wheels or Model G Toy Haulers lines. One of our knowledgeable tour guides will take you through each step of the manufacturing process, providing a detailed explanation of how all the individual components are meticulously assembled to create a Brinkley RV.
- Tours typically range between 1.5 hours to 2 hours.
- This is an open tour; additional guests may participate outside your group.
- Closed-toe shoes and safety glasses are required. (Glasses provided by Brinkley)
- Photography and videos during the tour have some restrictions. See your tour guide for details.
- A valid ID may be required prior to your tour.
- No pets are allowed.
- For groups larger than 8 people, please contact us about booking your tour.
Book your tour
101+ EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
Gone are the swirly RV exteriors from 20 years ago. Inspired by luxury sports cars, Brinkley’s sleek modern signature styling is further enhanced by our industry-first frameless Euro windows.
WHAT ARE OUR CUSTOMERS SAYING?
I don’t know other executives at companies that RV… It shows in the (Brinkley) quality and all the little things that we see, including the fit and finish on everything…
– Don Mayock
R&D HITS THE ROAD
We are living the RV lifestyle alongside you by hitting the road in one of the Model Z prototypes long before production starts. These real-world adventures help us refine our RVs based on Camper feedback & our camping experiences.